How to Reserve/Book the Gîte Direct
1. Please check with us first for the most up-to-date information regarding the availability of the gîte. You can contact us through the Reserve/Book/Enquire page. You can also call us on +33 (0)6 07 33 19 84.
2. We will quickly confirm if your proposed dates are still available and confirm the current rate.
4. We will then send you an email with a download link to the ‘Gîte Booking Form and Rental Agreement Contract’, or if preferred, send it to you by post.
5. You need to fill it out and then scan/copy or take a photo and return the ‘Gîte Booking Form and Rental Agreement Contract’ by email or post.
6. At the same time, we can also discuss the best method of payment. This is normally by a bank transfer or cheque, having cleared in time to meet our terms and conditions.
7. To secure your ‘Reservation’ a ‘Booking Deposit’ of 25% is required when making your Reservation/Booking. The quickest way to secure your reservation will be by bank transfer. More information is available here Gîte Booking Information and Policies, under the main heading Payment Information.
8. We will confirm receipt of your 25% ‘Reservation/Booking Deposit’ when the funds have cleared our bank account.
9. We will advise you of the payment date for the remaining 75% ‘Balance Due’, the ‘Damages Deposit’ and the optional ‘Cleaning Service’ fee. More information is available here Gîte Booking Information and Policies, under the main heading Payment Information.
If you have any questions, then please Make an Enquiry here.