Gîte Booking Information
The preferred Changeover Day is normally on a Saturday. However, we can often be flexible with the Changeover Day, depending upon the season and our current bookings etc. So please definitely check with us if a Saturday does not work with your proposed travel plans.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Check-In - Saturday after 4:00pm.
Early Arrivals - If you need to arrive before 4:00pm, it may be possible for you to unpack and then go for your ‘BIG’ shop.
Late Arrivals - If you need to arrive after 10:00pm, no problem we will make a special arrangement for you.
Check-Out - Saturday before 10.00am.
Early Departures - If you need to depart before 8:00am, no problem we will make a special arrangement for you.
Late Departures - If you need to depart after 10:00am, it may be possible depending upon the season and our current bookings etc.
We can often be flexible with the Changeover Day and/or the Check-In/Check-Out times, depending upon the season and current bookings etc. So please definitely check with us if the Changeover Day and/or the Check-In/Check-Out times do not work with your proposed travel plans.
- To confirm your Reservation/Booking a Booking Deposit of 25% is required when you make your Reservation/Booking.
- We will then contact you regarding the exact remaining Balance Due Payment date, normally due 28 days before your arrival date.
- Should you need to cancel your Reservation/Booking, please refer to the Cancellations Policy further down this page.
Balance Due Payment
- The remaining 75% Balance Due Payment is normally due for payment 28 days before your arrival date, we will contact you regarding the exact date.
- At this point, please also include the £250 Damages Deposit (this is fully refundable assuming no damages have occurred - please see below).
- At this point, please also include the £50 Cleaning Service (if you do not want to clean the gîte - please see below).
- A £250 Damages Deposit is required to be paid.
- As noted above this is to be included and paid with your remaining Balance Due Payment, normally due 28 days before your arrival date.
- Assuming that no damages have occurred then your Damages Deposit will be quickly processed for refunding the following week.
- Should any damages have occurred we will ALWAYS DISCUSS the matter with you first.
- Please BE ASSURED that we WILL NEVER DEDUCT ANYTHING without reaching a prior agreement with you first.
- If you need to depart early, or you don’t fancy ending your holiday with a frantic cleaning spree, then we can provide a Cleaning Service for an additional £50. This does not include doing the washing up!
- This should be included and paid with your remaining Balance Due Payment, normally due 28 days before your arrival date.
- Please contact us regarding your preferred method of payment.
Canceling - After the 25% Reservation/Booking Deposit has been paid
- If we get guests for the exact same dates that you Reserved/Booked, then we will refund your 25% Reservation/Booking Deposit in full.
- Otherwise we regret that the Reservation/Booking Deposit is non-refundable.
Canceling - After the 75% Balance Due Payment has been paid
- We will ALWAYS refund the Damages Deposit and Cleaning Service fee (if chosen) in full.
- If we get guests for the exact same dates that you Reserved/Booked, then we will also refund your deposit and final payment in full.
- Otherwise we regret that the Reservation/Booking Deposit and the Balance Due Payment are non-refundable.
Travel and Breakdown Insurance
In the event of the unfortunate and the unknown, we suggest that you take out a suitable Travel Insurance Policy, that not only covers you adequately for any cancellations, but also covers you for any other risks/situations, that you may have not considered and the subsequent losses that you may incur as a result. For example flight, ferry, boat or train delays/strikes and cancellations. Illness or accident before or whilst on holiday. Accidental loss, damage or theft of your luggage, other personal possessions and money. These are just some of the main risks you should ensure that you are adequately covered for.
If you are driving here, then it is probably a good idea to take out a Breakdown Insurance Policy that also covers you in Europe, in the event of vehicle breakdown.
Meet and Greet Service
We take great pride in ensuring your holiday with us is as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Therefore we provide a brief Meet and Greet Service where we will:-
- Introduce ourselves.
- Handover the keys to the gîte.
- Show you around the gîte, the swimming pool and the gîtes other outside areas.
- Show you how to enter, open and close the swimming pool.
- Show you how the various appliances work.
- Suggest where to go for your food/drink supplies.
- Suggest some beautiful places and attractions to visit.
- Try to answer any questions that you might have.
Once you have unloaded, unpacked and settled in, we are normally always contactable for any queries that you might have. Please let us know straight away if there is a problem with anything. Please don’t be polite and tell us on the last day! As our guests, we are here to help you in anyway we can.