Terms and Conditions
By using the Gîte Lau Pito Meizou website and when reserving/booking Gîte Lau Pito Meizou and staying in the Gîte Lau Pito Meizou and utilising Gîte Lau Pito Meizou’s outside areas, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and the additional information contained within the additional links, as detailed below.
When Making a Reservation/Booking
For our Terms and Conditions regarding your reservation/booking, please read the Gîte Booking Information page.
While staying in the Gîte and using the Outside Areas
1. Loss of services/utilities or interruptions to services/utilities to the gîtes internal or external areas, such as the swimming pool, by causes outwith our control - We regret that in the event of adverse weather conditions, or any other kind of interruptions by third party services, outwith our control, that we do not accept responsibility. For example, in the event of adverse weather conditions, potential risks could include loss of electricity supply, loss of Satellite TV reception, damage to gîte or to the gîtes outside areas, such as the swimming pool. However, please be assured that we will always contact any utility suppliers with immediate effect. It is therefore recommended that take out an appropriate Travel Insurance Policy.
2. Windows and doors should always remain firmly closed, secured and locked, when absent from the gîte, otherwise they are left open at your own risk.
3. For further Terms and Conditions regarding staying in the gîte and using the gîtes outside areas please also read the Health and Safety page.
Photographs of the Gîte, Swimming Pool, other Outside Areas and associated Details and Descriptions
1. Every effort has been made to publish photographs, details and descriptions of the gîte, the gîtes outside ares and the gîtes facilities etc, on this website and/or any other external websites, such as booking agency websites and social networking websites, as accurately as possible, however, it is possible that some errors, inaccuracies and omissions could have occurred.
2. Any photographs shown throughout this website, and/or any other external websites, such as booking agency websites and social networking websites, are intended for illustrative purposes only. Photographs should not be taken or used as being representative as to the exact look of the gîte or the outside areas of the gîte when you arrive. Please note that we are always developing the gîte, the gardens and other outside areas as part as ongoing improvements, therefore, some plants, colours, decorations, soft furnishings and furniture etc are subject to change. However, please be assured that we do aim to keep any photographs up-to-date where we feel that any major changes have occurred.
3. Some of the photographs shown throughout this website, and/or any other external websites, such as booking agency websites and social networking websites, may have been taken with wide-angle lenses, in order to fit in a given area of the gîte, the gîtes outside areas or the gîtes facilities, into the frame of the photograph.
4. Photographs of the gîte, the gîtes outside areas, the gîtes facilities, or any other photographs shown throughout this website, do not serve as any kind of legally binding agreement on which to base your decision to book/reserve, or stay in the gîte. However, please be assured that we do aim to keep any photographs up-to-date where we feel that any major changes have occurred.
Photographs, References, Descriptions and Links to Companies/Businesses or Places and their Websites or any other external Websites
1. Any references to a company/business, or a place (e.g. hamlet, village, town or city) and their associated information, or their website link and also including any other links to any other external websites, displayed throughout this website, have been researched and published for your convenience only, in order to provide you with an insight into what the Périgord/Dordogne department has to offer. The information provided, should not be taken or used as any kind of recommendation or endorsement, which might influence you to book/reserve or stay at Gîte Lau Pito Meizou. You use the external links at your own risk.
2. In some instances we have suggested or recommended a company/business, an attraction, an activity or a place (e.g. hamlet, village, town or city), or something else! Personally and as a family, we have found these suggestions/recommendations to be enjoyable. However, if you decide to follow our suggestions/recommendations, you do so at your own risk and they should not be taken or used as any kind of endorsement, which might influence you to reserve/book or stay at Gîte Lau Pito Meizou.
3. Whilst the Gîte Lau Pito Meizou website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking on any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text, banners or image links to other websites). We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users of the Gîte Lau Pito Meizou website should therefore note that they click on any external links at their own risk and the Gîte Lau Pito Meizou website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any of the external links mentioned
4. You should not use any references or descriptions by a company/business, or place (hamlet, village, town or city) and their associated information, or their website and any other links to any other external websites as a basis on which to form your decision to book/reserve or stay at Gîte Lau Pito Meizou. Therefore, it is suggested that you carry out your own additional research prior to reserving/booking or staying in Gîte Lau Pito Meizou.
Travel and Breakdown Insurance
In the event of the unfortunate and the unknown, we suggest that you take out a suitable Travel Insurance Policy, that not only covers you adequately for any cancellations, but also covers you for any other risks/situations, that you may have not considered and the subsequent losses that you may incur as a result. For example flight, ferry, boat or train delays/strikes and cancellations. Illness or accident before or whilst on holiday. Accidental loss, damage or theft of your luggage, other personal possessions and money. These are just some of the main risks you should ensure that you are adequately covered for.
If you are driving here, then it is probably a good idea to take out a Breakdown Insurance Policy that also covers you in Europe, in the event of vehicle breakdown.